• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bunny ...... newly arrived tonight..

no he shouldnt ..:evil:

either hes been very very nrglacted ...which is my first thought ...or there is an underlying medical reason for his condition ...

we will know more in a day or too ...he is now in quarentine just in case .. :(

Well done to you and tracey, i have no idea how you do it!

little bunny has eaten well in the night and has eaten breakfast on my daughters bed having cuddles. hes really lapping up all the attention and seems much happier and brighter this morning. have got some beautiful pics and i will put them on later when i have 2 mins spare:)

little bunny has eaten well in the night and has eaten breakfast on my daughters bed having cuddles. hes really lapping up all the attention and seems much happier and brighter this morning. have got some beautiful pics and i will put them on later when i have 2 mins spare:)

Thank you for looking after him, he is gorgeous and really pulled at my heart:love::love::love:

here is little bunny when i tucked him in for the night, he had me a little bit worried as he seemed to have no energy at all :(

newbuni003.jpg

and here he is this morning having a cuddle with my daughter :)

newbuni008.jpg

and after he had eaten his breakfast, he enjoys being hand fed :)

newbuni013.jpg

Last edited:
just one night of love, care and attention and look at his beautiful eyes now:D you're doing a great job, hope he continues to improve x

aw he is such a sweety. really hope he gets well and finds a loving home. people are :censored: awful !!!!! sounds a bit the way my ralph was handed over.

Oh Bless his heart, I'm nearly crying here, he is so lovely, why do people buy rabbits when they can't or don't look after them...WHY!!!!! :cry:

Sending him some healing vibes
cid_5_237274522web87005_mail_ird_ya.gif

bless him. He is gorgeous. DOn't know why but Bromley came to mind when I saw him! I want him sooooo much!!! :love:

Another Fudge bunny :shock:....:love::love::love:
Oh i want, i want :D He is just so sweet :love:

So glad he is much better and hope he continues to improve :D xx

What an absolutely gorgeous boy :love: He reminds me so much of my bridge bunny Hector :cry:

I'm so pleased he has found his way to you and sending vibes that he doesn't have any underlying medical problems

Awww bless him, poor little mite :cry::cry::cry: I could cry seeing those first pics of him :cry: Some people make me so :censored: mad :evil: I'm so glad he's now safe with you, where he will get the love & care he so deserves :love:

Bless the poor little man :( How can people be so cruel.

Well done for taking him in ladies. Hes gorgeous :love: He looks much better this morning in his pics :)

Sending lots of nose rubs xXx

Back