• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bunny ...... newly arrived tonight..

Poor little one he does look sad.

But he's a lucky one, safe, warm and well fed with you tonight, my heart goes out to all those little ones who are not.

Poor baby, people can be so cruel :(

So glad he is now safe, warm and well cared for with you. Hope he soon regains the light in his eyes and realises that not all humans are so uncaring.

bless him, makes me so angry people don`t have to have animals, he must have been in a terrible state for them to wash him before he came to u.. sending him lots of love..:love:

Poor little mite. I dread to think of how he must have looked before & why they felt he needed a bath. :(:( I'm so glad he's with you now though. :)

poor thing..I hope he pulls through:cry:
He reminds me of little Drew we had in a few years ago..same colouring and same poorly state
Lots of vibes for this boy xx

Oh the por wee thing he shouldn't be like that at his age x

no he shouldnt ..:evil:

either hes been very very nrglacted ...which is my first thought ...or there is an underlying medical reason for his condition ...

we will know more in a day or too ...he is now in quarentine just in case .. :(

Back