• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send Vibes for Tilly!!! U/D Not good news :'(

Thank You Jayney :oops: Yup Jane your right .. Blimey, these buns! :roll: Thanks Angie .. Worried isnt the word, I'm just petrified of her hurting, or loosing her :( X

Hope tilly is improving. What a worry...and some people reckon that rabbits are an easy option??????????

Oh no Becki!, what a worry for you :shock: I've only just seen this as I'm not online as much these days. I really hope your princess will be ok. sending healing vibes to her and hugs to you xxx

Hi Becki.

Sorry to hear Tils is poorly. Sending lot sof positive vibes your way.

Give Tilly a big cuddle from me.

L o L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

awwwww Becki I have only just seen this. Give Tills a great big snuggle from me. all the buns at BH have their paws crossed for her and you.
You know where I am if you need me.
Love
Kayxx

Only just seen this Becki.
Sending (((hugs))) for you and gentle nose rubs and healing vibes for the beautiful Tilly-May.

Wendy
xxx

Aww Thanks Everyone .. Tillsi seems alright in herself to be honest, Should know a little more tomorrow as speaking to the vet :? So worrying though, I just can't seem to get bunnies right :( Its a big shock really, as Tills my rock, she looks after me through everything, and I cant imagine her not being here :cry: Thank You Kay, Your always such a massive help in these situations :D Xx

Back