• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send Vibes for Tilly!!! U/D Not good news :'(

Thanks to you all. I've decided to leave Tills outdoors, as I think the stress of a temperature change and sleeping somewhere different may be a little much, and do more harm than good :? Thats me sleeping by the back door :roll: I cant get my head round it, she seems so .. Normal, now :? Garr Im so worried X

xEMMAx said:
You're a brill bunny mum Becki and you've got Venny to help you look after her too :D :D

:oops: Thanks Em :) Venny is USELESS!! He's just slobbering all over her :roll: Not very appreciated by a Princess ... Not even a poorley Princess! X

On no Becki. Only just seen this. What a worry. I hope everything is OK. I have everything crossed for you.

Morning Everyone. Tills had a much more comfortable night than I did I think :) I cant stop feeling sick from worry :( I just want some answers really, to know what is happening. Shes fine in herself, Seemed a bit 'Not all there' this morning, but is Ok again now .. Thats the scary thing though, she was fine y/day then it just happened, what if it happens again and I miss it?!! :? Xx

Hi Becki,
Glad to hear Tilly`s had a comfortable night. She`s in good hands with you & we all know you`ll do everything you can for her.
Here`s sending vibes that she gets better soon. And you makesure you take care of yourself too.

Su.x

OMG becki poor tilly and poor you

i hope tilly is ok , she has got the best bunny mummy she could ask for to help get her through this

beckiboo186 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Hmm, Maybe? :? It did strike me as more behavioural, but obv. could be related.. Thanks for bringing that up Jane :) What do you think it could mean? :? X

Well it may be completely unrelated but any 'odd' behaviour in a Bun can been a warning sign of something being amiss

I had a spayed Doe who built nests when she had tummy ache..... :?

Janex

Back