• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send Vibes for Tilly!!! U/D Not good news :'(

Thanks both of you. Thinking about bringing her in my room so I dont have to be up and down all night checking her, dont fancy kipping outdoors :? X

if i had the space in my room i would if any of my buns were poorly. i think you would feel alot better with her close to you where you can keep your eye on her or you will be worried about her all night and not sleep a wink.
so sorry id not read this sooner x

beckiboo186 said:
Thanks both of you. Thinking about bringing her in my room so I dont have to be up and down all night checking her, dont fancy kipping outdoors :? X

Sounds like a good idea - that way you can keep an eye on her. Otherwise you will just be lying there worrying and getting in and out of bed all the time which would be worse for both you and Tills.

I really hope she's gonna be OK Becki - she is such a gorgeous bunny! :bunny:

Oh no Becki, I just saw this :( Thinking of you both, hope that beautiful Tilly gets better soon xxx

Poor Tilly! :cry: Really hope she gets better, sending loads and loads of vibes xx

You're a brill bunny mum Becki and you've got Venny to help you look after her too :D :D

Back