• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Can We Have Major Vibes Please

have just seen this Hets... I hope everything is okay. How many handful of pellets did you end up feeding her last night? ;)

How is the little girl doing?

Winter is staying at the vets over night.... I was panicking how she was since 3pm but was working and sending Hetty millions of texts, when she didnt text back, I panicked even more. She eventually text me at 5pm to say she is fine and staying over night.

Thanks everyone for the vibes.

Cant wait to get her here with Rimmi :D

Winter is staying at the vets over night.... I was panicking how she was since 3pm but was working and sending Hetty millions of texts, when she didnt text back, I panicked even more. She eventually text me at 5pm to say she is fine and staying over night.

I was at Sarah Jane's house and she has NO signal whatsoever so when I finally go signal I got all your 5 texts at once!! :lol:

I've been majorly fattening her up. She looks lke a litte dumpling, she's so small and still only 980grams :lol:

glad it all went well :wave: have you got my pm's i sent you?

I was at Sarah Jane's house and she has NO signal whatsoever so when I finally go signal I got all your 5 texts at once!! :lol:

I've been majorly fattening her up. She looks lke a litte dumpling, she's so small and still only 980grams :lol:

Still? She'll be dieting when she gets here, Rimmi is only 800 gs!

Roll on the start of December when she gets her cute tooshy up here to snuggle Rimmi!!

You are banned from seeing Sarah Jane when I need you!!!

Haha!!

Winter is doing brilliantly :love:
She hasn't changed one bit and is still as loving and cheeky as ever!
Last night she had majorly perked up so thought I'd let her out for a short period of time before I go to bed.
I woke up this morning and turned my head to look for Wints but the door was wide open and she was no where to be seen :shock:
My door was wide open as I usually leave it open over night. I'd forgot to shut her away :?
I majorly panicked and had a mini panick attack a it was about 8 and my cats roam the house and well, she could be anywhere!
I hopped out of bed and Winter hopped out from under my bed!
She's such an angel :love:
She hadn't even wee'd on my bed!
I tested her to see if she'd go out (by majorly bribing with pellets - she goes crazy for them!) but she wouldn't go within about 0.25 ft of my bedroom door!
I'm going to be so sad to see her go :(
:love::love::love::love:

Back