• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pleae vote: which SPCA bunny should I go with?

Which rabbit should I pick at SPCA?

• 1) Monty

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • 2) Max (Blacky)

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Oh you got 2 bunnies! :shock: That's brilliant :p Hope it goes well with them and well done for being so kind-hearted :D

what do you think of my rescue rabbit's names?

thanks elve.

I want to change the names, what do you guys think of their name?

I don't like Hopper, I thought my rabbit may not think I care about her well enough if I use such a non-specific name, a name not related to hier personality.

As to Monty, what do you guys think of the name Monty? it's given by someone at SPCA

thanks elve.

I want to change the names, what do you guys think of their name?

I don't like Hopper, I thought my rabbit may not think I care about her well enough if I use such a non-specific name, a name not related to hier personality.

As to Monty, what do you guys think of the name Monty? it's given by someone at SPCA

Well Goofball is the coolest name ever so you will never think of a name as cool as that I am afraid but I do think you should rename them with a personal choice I am sure you will come up with fab names :lol:

Update: Max also got adopted by someone else last week. I'm very happy to find out about that. As he deserve a good home

Back