• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my!

I know it's a bit soon after losing Widget and Ginny, but I have enough space in the garden and in my heart.
Here are Charlie and Echo. They'd been at rspca for a year and had been promised a home several times, but nothing came of it. I hope you agree with me that it's time someone cared enough!
Charlie is the lovely white and grey lop and Echo looks like a Yorkshire terrier, or Cousin Itt from the Adams Family. They love running around in the garden. They love each other too. Echo is very shy of people but curious.
I hope you don't think I've been too hasty.
Charlie%20Echo%20taking%20notice.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow! I am so pleased for these 2 bunnies. I saw them on a trip to the RSPCA and they have been up there a year. I think you are ideal to have them, they need very gentle ownership. Well apart from anything horrid lurking from the other 2, I think you've done a lovely thing. Are these 2 vaccinated against RHD2?

Ah lovely, lucky buns finding a great home after all that time. That was the name of my 2 when I adopted them from the rescue (kids renamed them once we adopted them though)

I know it's a bit soon after losing Widget and Ginny, but I have enough space in the garden and in my heart.
Here are Charlie and Echo. They'd been at rspca for a year and had been promised a home several times, but nothing came of it. I hope you agree with me that it's time someone cared enough!
Charlie is the lovely white and grey lop and Echo looks like a Yorkshire terrier, or Cousin Itt from the Adams Family. They love running around in the garden. They love each other too. Echo is very shy of people but curious.
I hope you don't think I've been too hasty.
Charlie%20Echo%20taking%20notice.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Not hasty at all :wave:

They are just lovely and lucky to have a forever home with you :love:

Hello tonibun, Thank you so much. I have disinfected and bleached the hutch and everything and the rhd2 vaccines are on order.

Hi Casco, These two went in with another lot and they were all named after the Police Alphabet. I've kept their names as they recognise them after all this time. They are a lovely couple and are healing my broken heart.

Hi Casco, These two went in with another lot and they were all named after the Police Alphabet. I've kept their names as they recognise them after all this time. They are a lovely couple and are healing my broken heart.

That's exactly the same as my 2, they were part of a large group of babies from a few litters so they were all given names of the phonetic alphabet! Glad they are helping you x

I don't think it's too hasty at all. They'll help heal your broken heart - and in many ways, it honours Widget and Ginny that you feel you can extend your home to a lovely long-term pair of buns who so deserved a wonderful home. I hope you all have many happy years together. :)

Lovely :love: I don't think you have been too hasty, it's something really positive to focus on and definitely good for you all :love:

Thanks MightyMax, Beau Belle, Omi, Daphnephoebe and tlcwrites, I feel so thrilled that I was able to adopt these two. They are finding their way around and getting used to me talking to them. It really helps me too. I had five weeks of terrible stress with Widget and then with Ginny going so fast and unexpectedly. I have been getting bunnies from our local rspca for over thirty years now. I don't tend to have any problems adopting. Years ago you only had to give a donation for rabbits. Now, they are neutered and vaccinated and usually you have to have homechecks.
1473410959931.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Stunning bunnies - I'm so happy they have a forever home at last. The timing is perfect for them & nothing is more important than that x

Thanks MightyMax, Beau Belle, Omi, Daphnephoebe and tlcwrites, I feel so thrilled that I was able to adopt these two. They are finding their way around and getting used to me talking to them. It really helps me too. I had five weeks of terrible stress with Widget and then with Ginny going so fast and unexpectedly. I have been getting bunnies from our local rspca for over thirty years now. I don't tend to have any problems adopting. Years ago you only had to give a donation for rabbits. Now, they are neutered and vaccinated and usually you have to have homechecks.
1473410959931.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks like they have a lovely home with you FB :love:

Back