• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia :(U/D Preliminary PM findings 26/03

Oh i am really sorry hilda for little nia im sure its for the best as im sure she was suffering.i am gutted for you and rog.

I'm so sorry hilda, you have done all you can for her, and for that i am sure she is grateful. Thinking of you today xx

OMG Hilda, I am so, SO sorry.:cry: :cry: :cry: I have cried all the way through reading this thread. Little Nia is one of THE sweetest little bunnnies EVER. I feel SO sorry for you and Rog and little Tim......my heart goes out to you all. ::HUGS:: I am sure that you are doing the right thing for little Nia, though that will have made the decision no easier for you to make. Sending all of my deepest sympathies and best wishes your way. xxxxx:cry:

Binky free forever at the Bridge, gorgeous, sweet little Nia.....your Mummy and Daddy and Tim love you SO much. xxxxx:cry:

Im so sorry you have had to make this decision. I hope Little Nia's passing is a peaceful one.

Huge Hugs for you and Rog x

Oh no, what a horrible decision to have to make :cry:

You are doing the right thing, please send all my love to the little girl

Theax

I'm so incredibly sorry. :( I hate the thought of having to make a decision like that for one of our buns.

I'm so sorry, Hilda. :( Am sure you've made the right decision, and I hope it isn't too upsetting. x

Thank you all so much. I honestly think that she was one of those "once in a lifetime" bunnies, and I just wish we could have had her for several years instead of just 6 months. But I doubt even 10 years would have been enough either:)

Last edited:
So Sorry, I know how tough this decision must have been for you. She was one lucky bun to have had you love her, and she would have known that. Six months may have not seemed long to you, but imagine how long that would have been in bunny years. :cry:

So Sorry, I know how tough this decision must have been for you. She was one lucky bun to have had you love her, and she would have known that. Six months may have not seemed long to you, but imagine how long that would have been in bunny years. :cry:

Thank you..I hadn't thought of that..still not thinking straight!

Oh dear :cry::cry::cry: Hugs for you & Rog, Nia's been very very lucky to have such a wonderful mum & dad, you've made her last 6 months such a warm and comforting time for her and done all you possibly can to make her better.

Hope you're ok, nose rubs to little Tim. Sweet dreams beautiful Nia, I feel honoured to have met you x x x

Back