• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia :(U/D Preliminary PM findings 26/03

So sorry to hear that you've had to make this heart-breaking decision. I hope in time you'll be able to take comfort in the fact that you put Nia first and did what was best for her.

Take care.
Roo

I'm so sorry to hear this :cry:

You made the right decision and Nia knows that, that's all that matters. Thinking of you

Im so sorry to hear this :cry: The decision you have made is such a hard one but the right one for a tired little Nia. Thinking of you all today and we are sending hugs xxx

Hilda this is such sad news :cry: I'm thinking of you and Roger this morning.I wanted to phone you last night when I got your text but you know what I'm like I'd of cried and made it worse for you.

I'll phone you tomorrow and pm and txtyou later..

So sorry :(
It's really hard even when you know they've had enough:( My thoughts are with you all this morning.

I'm so sorry Hilda. Poor little Nia - it's her time to go, and you must remember how much love and care you have shown her in the time you have had her. She has had a wonderful life with you. You should be proud of that. Cuddles to both Nia & Tim x

Oh no Hilda, I'm so so sorry, little Nia is one of favourite buns...... she's so lucky to have found you. Thinking of you today. :cry::cry:

Thinking of you today - and Tim, poor soul.

At least Nia won't have prolonged suffering.

Hugs x

I'm so sorry to hear this:(:(. I love Nia, she and Tim are among my favourite bunnies on here. It's a very brave and unselfish decision to make, she will be very grateful to you.

Back