• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some vibes - Help post 29

I've been really slack with rabbit pics recently but taken 100s of horsey ones. Will do a massive bunneh and pony thread later :D

muffy is doing ok :) vet said everything went to plan she gave me metacam
to start tomorow

Oh thats brilliant glad Muffys spay went well. Dizzee is happily munching away and playing with his toys.
Bracks has just been flopped out, I feel so sorry for her as I'm positive shes giving me evil looks.

Brackens still not eaten anything, she had some hay when I put her in the cage but shes just been flopped since, Iv'e tried tempting her with veggies and her faves but she hasn't eaten since.
How long normally after should she be tucking in? I don't want to go into major panic mode.
I know Honey was eaten very quickly afterwards.

Dizzees brilliant, hes scoffed some fresh greens down like hes been starved and wanting me to let him out :lol:

Brackens still not eaten anything, she had some hay when I put her in the cage but shes just been flopped since, Iv'e tried tempting her with veggies and her faves but she hasn't eaten since.
How long normally after should she be tucking in? I don't want to go into major panic mode.
I know Honey was eaten very quickly afterwards.

Dizzees brilliant, hes scoffed some fresh greens down like hes been starved and wanting me to let him out :lol:

Awwwh, bless her. It felt like Cloud didn't eat for ages after her spay too.

Did the vet give her enough pain relief? I had to go back and get some more for Cloud as she wasn't doing much of anything to be honest! :roll:

Have you tried tempting her with all her favourite treats? Is she still in with Blue and Honey? Perhaps if she sees them scoffing away, she'll join in?

I hope she'll cheer up soon! :wave:

When Phoebe An got spayed she sat almost in a trance for a couple of hours - I was panicking that there was someting wrong but looking back I think that the GA really took it out of her - once it started working its way out of her system, she perked up. I just made sure she was somewhere quiet & warm - also someone on here once mentioned offering a bowl of tepid water after GA, I tried it the other week when PA had a dental & it really got her drinking.

Vibes for your buns :wave:

Blue and Honey eat it all as shes not not interested. Put them in the room but outside there pen and after about half hour she had two tiny bits of abit of apple and nothing since :?

I wouldn't worry just yet. Try syringe feeding her tonight if you have anything and take her back to the vets tomorrow if she hasn't eaten :wave: has she passed anything? Some of mine have been more groggy than others post-op, Castiel and Ruby were both really out of it at first.

Back