• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Does Not do Rain..........

Ebon whines till it becomes a scream when I go at her with the dryer. She hates it with a passion. I thought the noise itself was more a problem than the air but she has an issue with anything that she can't run away from.
I also have trouble with Jenna with it but she doesn't vocalize as much as she does whilst being bathed which is a dreadful thing to hear. I may have my daughter film it for me so I can show the vet just how distressing it is for her.
Once Jenna realizes the blowy, noisy thing is actually warming her up after a nasty dunk in the shower/tub it's just fine as long as we aren't all day about it. Since her eyes have to be carefully managed, I can't allow her to dry herself by rubbing on a towel. If she were to scratch the corneas again she'd do them real damage and she doesn't always close her eyes when she rubs her face or while she's asleep anymore. :(

Back