• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo is very....

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
....humpy lately :shock:

I don't know whats going on with him, I'm used to a little humping in the mornings when I give Milo and Finn their breakfast as its over excitement that leads to it. Finn never moves a muscle he just lets Milo get on with it :lol:

But lately the humping is continuing after breakfast time and beyond. :?

I recently (about a month ago) began scatter feeding on a morning so there's more chance of the two getting a fairly equal amount, they both spend a long while foraging for the food once I scatter it all over the enclosure.

I got to work at 7:20 and watched for ten minutes as Milo chased after Finn to hump him. I thought ''You little sod'' :lol: Poor Finn just seemed to take it all in his stride, he doesn't try to tell Milo off or anything. He just wants to eat his hay and pellet! :lol:

I have no idea whats gotten into his little bunny head that makes him feel like he has to assert himself so much. Poor Finn has never challenged his reign since they were re-bonded after neutering!

Help :p

Maddie didn't hump Millie once in 9 months and then one day she started and has carried on since. She does it at least a few times a day but Millie just lets her do it and there's never any nipping or anything so I don't think there's much I can do. Millie has been a bit braver with me recently which is the only reason I can think of to explain it. Although Millie still lets Maddie be boss anyway. They're both quite even in that they both groom but also refuse requests too, it's always been like that. Bunnies are strange!

Maddie didn't hump Millie once in 9 months and then one day she started and has carried on since. She does it at least a few times a day but Millie just lets her do it and there's never any nipping or anything so I don't think there's much I can do. Millie has been a bit braver with me recently which is the only reason I can think of to explain it. Although Millie still lets Maddie be boss anyway. They're both quite even in that they both groom but also refuse requests too, it's always been like that. Bunnies are strange!

Yeah I think unless its really over the top I'm just going to have to let it happen :?

He did it again a couple of times this morning but poor Finn does just seem to allow him to do it. He's such a gentle soul. Milo has become a bit of a tyrant. :lol:

Back