• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry and Pippin are heading to Animal Krackers!

Just catching up with all of this. Sorry you had to deal with referred aggression with your 2, no-one would judge you for moving the foster buns to your mums, you have done so much for them :thumb: hope the ops go well today, sending vibes :thumb:

I didn't see this before, well done you for taking these buns in! They are very lucky to have escaped that horrible situation :(

Good luck at the vets little boys, be good! Xx

The boys are all done and coming home at 3:15pm. My mum has got the medical cages all set and clean and is picking them up, not sure what I'd do without her!

Poor little lads won't know what hit them, from living in a rubbish filled alley to getting good food, no more nasty hormones and soon will be ready to be bonded with a lovely girl bun each! x

Wonderful news!

Bless you - you really have turned their lives around. It doesn't bear thinking about what would have happened to them if you hadn't stepped in xx

Glad that they are through the op and I hope they recover quickly. These two little lads have a lot to thank you for. :love:

They boys are bright and well this morning, lots of eating, pooping, peeing! Everything they should be doing! My mum is doing a fabulous job of keeping them, its probably ended up better for them that they are staying there until they can go to Animal Krackers! They are getting the run of my mums house in the mornings and are being spoilt by her!

:love:

I just thought I would update you all on Merry and Pippins progress, they are doing so well and have healed lovely from their neuter. They are heading to Animal Krackers on Sunday! It will actually be really sad as we have looked after them and got to know their lovely little characters! These boys are so gorgeous and it makes me sad that I can't have any more rabbits. They so deserve a loving home! I think maybe some little tears will well up when we take them on Sunday.

They both love the garden and Pippin is very friendly and cheeky, Merry is more nervous but is such a funny bunny to watch! I'll be sending all my luck and vibes for these two when I leave them. I'm really looking forward to meeting Joanna and her other rescue bunnies too!

Last edited:
Aww :love: good luck to the boys, you've done a fab job with them :thumb:

Its been difficult but rewarding as we've not been able to give them everything they need, such as a big space, but they actually seem so grateful of the lovely hay and redigrass and lovely herbs and things they've been getting, they get out a few hours every day for a good run, they never stop binkying! We know that the space was no where near good enough, but I'm really hoping that after all they've been through they can find someone amazing who will love them for the rest of their days x

You should feel proud of how you've 'brought them on'! I hope they find their forever home soon. You're bound to feel a sadness when they leave you - they have been part of your family no matter how much you tried not to become attached.

You should feel proud of how you've 'brought them on'! I hope they find their forever home soon. You're bound to feel a sadness when they leave you - they have been part of your family no matter how much you tried not to become attached.

Even my mum keeps on saying she's gotten attached to them. :lol: Only thing is they won't actually stay together, Joanna is going to bond them with females each as she has had an unusual amount of females lately who need partners! I think that will make them happy anyway though.

I must admit I am proud of what we did when I think of that horrible alleyway they were in, as well as what the previous owner was saying they were going to do! They are so lovely, no animal deserves what they were living in!

Even my mum keeps on saying she's gotten attached to them. :lol: Only thing is they won't actually stay together, Joanna is going to bond them with females each as she has had an unusual amount of females lately who need partners! I think that will make them happy anyway though.

I must admit I am proud of what we did when I think of that horrible alleyway they were in, as well as what the previous owner was saying they were going to do! They are so lovely, no animal deserves what they were living in!

I didn't think you could separate a bonded pair? Not criticising by any means, just curious as I was just under the impression that splitting up a bonded pair unless fighting and wouldn't rebond wasn't a good idea?

On another note, they're lovely and you should feel very proud of yourself for saving them and bringing them thus far :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back