• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg is Being Spayed-U/D MASSIVE ADENOCARCINOMA.....

So sorry to hear this update about Meg. Please give her loads of snuggles from me
1005-005-104-1068.gif

Jane I`m so sorry to hear about Meg, what a dreadful situation she`s in and such a sweet rabbit.

She is in the best possible place with you and your vet and I send you and her my best, keeping everything crossed for her.

Take care

Mandy
xxx

Meg

Wishing Meg the very best of luck and hoping she is feeling better without all that inside her!!

Kindest regards from Sue

Have just caught up with this.

Bless little Meg. At least she has had the opportunity in her new life with you to have that nasty disease removed.

Thinking about her and sending lots of vibes.

Fiona x

My friend works with a lady who does Distance Healing for Pets (LOOK AWAY NOW JEREMY....) She does not charge a fee and she has taken Meg on. It cant do any harm and MIGHT do some good so I am all for it

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
My friend works with a lady who does Distance Healing for Pets (LOOK AWAY NOW JEREMY....) She does not charge a fee and she has taken Meg on. It cant do any harm and MIGHT do some good so I am all for it

Janex

Ooh Thats ace :D Really really hope this little angel gets through, If there is a chance she can do - then she will. She has everything to live for now, Jane. She looks such a sweetheart :love: X

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

I'd say go for it too. I know some people are very sceptical about things like this (personally I have an open mind and would give anything a go)but even if all it does is make YOU feel a bit better then it's worth it :D
Fingers crossed for Meg and loads of vibes coming your way :D Vicki x

im sorry jane. hopefully it will not of spread.

at least meg now has the chance of a happyand safe life with you

vibes and hugs

Is there any other way of checking for secondaries? At least you got there in time for there not to be any visible spread to surrounding tissues. I assume with ex breeders its not a case of if after 4-5 years but when after 2-3 years. Anyway it could be years and you will have made yet another bun very happy

Adam

Back