• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg is Being Spayed-U/D MASSIVE ADENOCARCINOMA.....

Thanks everyone. I have to say that I sort of knew this would be the case. Not only was she passing CLOTS of blood in her wee (before the Baytril) but she also has a 'certain shape' about her. Its hard to describe, but I have seen the very same 'shape' in 3 other Does who also had cancer, although not all uterine in origin.
I will now make certain Meg has a life full of love and care, whatever the future may hold

Janex

awww the poor girl :cry: hopefully the tumor was removed in time and hasn't spread, it's such a worry :( i know you will do everything you can to make sure she has a happy life now, no matter how long it may be ((hugs))

Oh no Jane :( I'm so sorry to hear about poor Meg :( It seems like lots of people's bunnies are poorly at the moment :cry: :cry:

Hopefully Christobel has removed the tumour in time and fingers crossed that the cancer hasn't spread. Sending lots of vibes for Meg and ((((hugs)))) to you. Vicki x

Oh Jane, I`m sooooo sorry. :( Hopefully Christobel has got it all out and fingers crossed it hasn`t spread....................
Whatever the future holds for beautiful Meg she`s in the best hands with you and we know she`ll recieve bucket loads of love & tlc.

Big hugs to you and special nose rubs for Meg.

Su.x

So sorry to hear your news :( Thank goodness she got to you though and now hopefully it hasn't spread and she will live a long and happy life. Although however long she does have, we all know she will be very spoilt and loved!

Nicola

There is no doubt she will get the best love and care from you,thank goodness she's in good hands.Sending love and best wishes to you both.

Thank you everyone

I have just spoken with Nicola to tell her about Meg as I did not want Nicola to find out by reading it on RU when she gets back to work and has internet access again.

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Thank you everyone

I have just spoken with Nicola to tell her about Meg as I did not want Nicola to find out by reading it on RU when she gets back to work and has internet access again.

Janex

Awwww I was going to ask if you had contacted Nicola. I know she is going to be devastated. Bless her she worked so hard to get her away from that horrible place and to get her comfortable and happy.

I hope it hasn't spread and that she may recover from this. I don't know the likelihood of that happening as I have never dealt with this before. What a shame.

Fia sends lots of hugs to her friend with whom she had so much in common with. Zi sends hugs too.

Sorry this has happened Jane but I am sure you will nurse her through. It's a shame you got the bun who had the complications. Bless her. She couldn't be in better hands.

Hugs

Shiv, Zi & Fia xXXx

Poor Meg - at least she does have a chance of love/happiness and freedom even if her time may be short.

Hugs to you Jane xxx

poor bun but she will have the best life possible with you - all the love and care you give to bunnies.

caz

Just caught up with this Jane. I am so sorry to hear about Meg....

Fingers crossed it hasn't spread and she still has a long time ahead of her. What ever time she has, I know she will be happy.

Hugs to you Jane and loads of nose rubs for Meg.

I have just seen a photo of Megs uterus.......OMG :shock: :shock:
It was more tumour than anything else :cry:

Meg is now home. She is still VERY sleepy. I just hope that the cancer was confined to the Uterus.......

Janex

Big ((((( Hugs ))))) for Meg... Fingers crossed it hasn't spread & she goes on to have a happy & healthy life..

Sad news. Big hugs to Meg and you. I hope the cancer was just confined to the uterus. Loads of positive vibes. She will have a lovely life with you Jane xx

Back