• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maya- U/D 27th August-Post 61-Improving :-)

Maya is doing much better this morning :)
Her breathing is not great, but better than it was. She is eating small amounts too :)

I may not be online much today due to a rather dreadful incident here last night :cry:

I am not able to say more on a public forum but all in all I have just about had enough of living here

xx

Her breathing is not great, but better than it was. She is eating small amounts too :)

I may not be online much today due to a rather dreadful incident here last night :cry:

I am not able to say more on a public forum but all in all I have just about had enough of living here

xx

Jane, I hope you are ok, i am off this morning so pm me of give me a buzz if i can do anything xx

xx

Glad to hear Maya's improving.

Sorry to hear your had a something else bad happen, I hope you're all okay!

Back