• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maya- U/D 27th August-Post 61-Improving :-)

Sadly Maya is not doing well :cry:
She is anorexic, but she has passed a fe poos.
More worrying is her respiration. Maya has lung fibrosis from a previous pneumonia. She was put onto Depocillin prior to this recent GA/Dental but.........

I cannot syringe feed her as she gets so stressed and he respiration is already too compromised :cry:

She has had more pain relief and fluids.

I really hope that she will improve throughout today............

Im so sorry Jane,please dont feel bad for trying to do your best for Maya.You did what your vet suggested.Sending massive healing vibes her way

Hoping Maya feels better soon. I'm sure you did the right thing, all you can do is try your best which you already do. Sending her lots of get well wishes. :)

you did the right thing yesterday,you had to give her the chance.Sending lots of vibes for Maya [and you!]

I hope Maya starts to improve soon.
I would have done exactly the same in your position, given her another chance, and your vets agree xx

Back