• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maya- U/D 27th August-Post 61-Improving :-)

The Vets want to give Maya a chance. So she will be having a GA/Dental later today. BOTH Vets will work on her, one doing the GA monitoring, the other doing the Dental. I know Maya will receive the best care and I am so grateful that the two Vets care so much :)

Now I just have to wait for the phonecall...................

The Vets want to give Maya a chance. So she will be having a GA/Dental later today. BOTH Vets will work on her, one doing the GA monitoring, the other doing the Dental. I know Maya will receive the best care and I am so grateful that the two Vets care so much :)

Now I just have to wait for the phonecall...................

Fingers crossed and the most NORMOUS vibes I can muster xx

Maya got through the GA/Dental and is now in recovery having fluids run through her.
I will be collecting her a bit later on.
Now we just have to hope that it doesnt take 6 days to get her eating and pooing again :?

Maya got through the GA/Dental and is now in recovery having fluids run through her.
I will be collecting her a bit later on.
Now we just have to hope that it doesnt take 6 days to get her eating and pooing again :?

May I recommend fresh parsley, or perhaps burns herbal blend or meadow mix to get stubborn bunnies eating! Sending tummy vibes, come on beautiful Maya, you know the new pink colour scheme suits you!

That's great news Jane, she's obviously a little fighter. Sending lots of eating and pooing vibes for Maya... and some positive vibes for you too...:D

Rory and Hazel:
Good luck Maya, we've got all eight paws crossed for you and we're cyber-sending you some yummy soft strawberries to eat so they wont hurt - Sorry about the chunk missing!:oops:

vibes for Maya, hope the beautiful girl recovers well Jane, can we have another pic when she is feeling a bit better please :love:

Im so glad beautiful Maya has come through her GA.Sending massive recovery vibes your sweet little girls way

Back