• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major vibes needed for Lionel please U/D 20.39

The latest update sounds really positive, especially after how poorly he sounded earlier.

Sending more vibes.

Thanks for asking Jane and Helen

He is ok but still not 'right' i have a bad feeling there is some sort of other problem :cry:

He was waiting for his breakfast this morning then when he got it he ate 6 pellets then did a massive flop next to the bowl and closed his eyes like he was exhausted, he laid down for 5 mins then got up and ate another 2 pellets and laid down again.
Normally him and Lolly sit and eat the pellets togehter until they have all gone as they only get a small handful between them.

I don't know what to do now? x

Thanks for asking Jane and Helen

He is ok but still not 'right' i have a bad feeling there is some sort of other problem :cry:

He was waiting for his breakfast this morning then when he got it he ate 6 pellets then did a massive flop next to the bowl and closed his eyes like he was exhausted, he laid down for 5 mins then got up and ate another 2 pellets and laid down again.
Normally him and Lolly sit and eat the pellets togehter until they have all gone as they only get a small handful between them.

I don't know what to do now? x

Katie give the surgery a call and mention his back as we talked about yesterday. Maybe a few days of Metacam :?

Also, check his ear on the side of his hind leg amputation. Hind leg amputation Buns can get gunk in the ear on the same side as the missing leg.
Maybe his ear is sore :?

Whatever, I'd have another chat with Christabel as it is a Bank Holiday weekend ahead !!

xx

Katie give the surgery a call and mention his back as we talked about yesterday. Maybe a few days of Metacam :?

Also, check his ear on the side of his hind leg amputation. Hind leg amputation Buns can get gunk in the ear on the same side as the missing leg.
Maybe his ear is sore :?

Whatever, I'd have another chat with Christabel as it is a Bank Holiday weekend ahead !!

xx

Thanks Jane i will give her a call, i looked in his ear last night actually as he was trying to scratch it with his missing leg but i couldn't see anything, would it be further in so that i could not see it? xxx

Oh Katie bless him poor Lionel - sedning lots more vibes for your little fella & hoping everything is ok with him xxxx

Thanks Jane i will give her a call, i looked in his ear last night actually as he was trying to scratch it with his missing leg but i couldn't see anything, would it be further in so that i could not see it? xxx

Yes, definately. I need to use an otoscope to examine Harry's ear.

Ok so he has had his back checked and there is nothing wrong
His ear has been checked and there was a little bit of wax which was removed but again nothing wrong
He only has a few gut sounds this morning but there is food in his tummy

We are none the wiser really he just seems 'off' if rabbits could get flu i would say he had that!

He has had a shot of baytril, metacam and metocloprimide (sp?) i have metacam and something else for over the weekend.

Christabel said she is at the surgery in the morning and Liz is on emergency cover over the weekend so i feel a bit better knowing that as i trust Liz as well (i have seen her before)

Thanks for all the vibes and thoughts everyone xxx

Back