• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major vibes needed for Lionel please U/D 20.39

Poor Lionel, sending lots of vibes.

I'm also sending some Helen's way for Fudgey and Sally. xxx

Lots of vibes for Lionel and all the other poorly buns. :(

I see quite a lot of fur in some of the poo, maybe the moult gives their digestive system extra stress.

Thanks for all the vibes everyone

Send vibes back to you Helen ((hugs))

I have jsut called the vets and they are not really sure what is going on with him, he looks brighter but is not eating/pooing and is being syringed critical care :cry: :cry:

Katie, I do hope that Lionel picks up very soon.

<<<<Vibes>>>> being sent up and down the motorways to all those bunnies who are under the weather.

Thanks everyone

Christabel just called to say he is looking brighter and having the critical care and done a few tiny poos, so i will collect him after work and continue to give critical care and keep an eye on him tonight/tomorrow and if anything happens to take him back. Still not sure of the cause of this episode though :?

So glad to hear that Lionel is doing a lot better Katie - sending more vibes that he continues to be back to normal soon xxxx

Thanks again everyone
He is home now and sitting hunched in ther corner, i have left lots of different foods out for him and he is not interested, he has eaten 2 strands of hay and done 4 poos the size of pin heads, i know he is small but they are usually bigger than that! Don't know what else to do, i am leaving them alone and watching from afar.

sometimes a little space is needed but then come the feeds etc...sigh.....i wished we could tekk them its for their own good as they wont get better without it!

vibes for lionel..come on little man....xxxxxxxxxx

He just came running when i rattled the treat box, so is feeling a bit better :D

He ate it then layed back down but at least he ate something :D

Back