• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loopylops Sophie!!!

I keep them inside, they are in a cage when I am at work and when I am back they are free to roam!! Rocky is in a Nero 4 (4 footer I think, he is who I would try her with - he is a Dwarf lop in the pic being a baby on my knee in my sig) and the Nethie is in a different cage... Bit smaller but only so I can keep an eye on him at night and its perspex!? Thats only temporary he will have a bigger perpex or the nero 4... :)

If you had 2 dwarf lops, you would need something pretty big... I think most people on here have the crates as they are big and cheap :)

Can I just ask what is Roaming Rudy?????? Hmm indeed good luck I know he said I can have as many as I want when we get a house with Garden!!! :D

Aww she's so photogenic I can't believe she does anything wrong :)
I love the photo of her flopped so cute.

oh my god sooooo cute, your sophie is a supermodel bunny. Bunnies' most certainly lighten my life, and your pictures prove that bunnies make fabulous house pets. :love:

oh my god sooooo cute, your sophie is a supermodel bunny. Bunnies' most certainly lighten my life, and your pictures prove that bunnies make fabulous house pets. :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I won't show you pics of eaten cables and missing carpet then :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Missing carpet naaaaa not Sophie, try turning a carpet into a rug (ate my daughter bedroom carpet):lol::lol::lol:
and she is partial to motorbike gear, but she is such a cutie and you just can't tell her off, she looks at you with that such cute face and you just melt

Yes Sophie has fans new and old. It's the first time I have seen the photo of her as a baby. How ADORABLE :love:

Rabswood

Back