• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Pip

Complete overload of cuteness!
I'm sure she'll do well with you if those binkies are anything to go by.
:love::love:

awww sooo cute :D have you got a name for her? :D

Haha, Pip is the name! But I have no idea if you use that as a name over there, I'm from the Netherlands.. ;) My own bunny is called Feline, and my dog is called Barber.. Feline is a very normall name over here since it has nothing to do with cats, it has no meaning at all haha, same goes for Barber although that's not a name you here very often.

Anyhow, she's been here for five days now, friday she weighed 208 grams, this morning it's 233! :) she really is doing wonderfull.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww shes sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Is she ok with greens at that age?!

Yes, thank God she is! It's the best option for her. It's quite an unusual situation she came from, my English is not that good but I'll try to explain.. She must have been eating greens already, her mom and dad probably were just "house rabbits" used to people etc, she was born at a field many many many rabbits get dumped every year. The owner of the property had all the adult rabbits shot, including her mom. Someone had been taking care of the mom, feeding her some extra pellets etc.. That's also what saved little Pip, otherwise no one would have known there was a nest.

But because of being born in that situation, she was already used to eat grass etc. I am feeding her lots of greens, timothy hay and a bit of Critical Care every day. She could eat pellets if she wants to but she hasn't touched them so far.

@ Mini Lop 1: I know, I'll be carefull! The lobelia's are actually standing on a chair so my own rabbits can't touch them haha, I know they're no good for them. But thanks for the warning. :)

Watch her grow

Three days ago:

IMG_8062.JPG

IMG_8056.JPG

Today:

IMG_8243.JPG

IMG_8240.JPG

IMG_8253.JPG

IMG_8249.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG

And some pictures without the duck:

IMG_8256.JPG

IMG_8259.JPG

IMG_8260.JPG

IMG_8262.JPG

IMG_8263.JPG

IMG_8267.JPG

IMG_8269.JPG

Oh.my.god.:love::love::love::love:
She is just adorable!!!!!
Heres hoping to her getting bigger and bolder by the day....
Thankyou for giving her another chance at life.
What about her siblings???:shock:
Where are they???????

Oh.my.god.:love::love::love::love:
She is just adorable!!!!!
Heres hoping to her getting bigger and bolder by the day....
Thankyou for giving her another chance at life.
What about her siblings???:shock:
Where are they???????

Unfortunately they split up the nest.. I didn't hear about all this untill my nepphew called: "I have a 3week old bunny with me in my car... Help!"

It would have been best for them to stay together, but you know how people are when it's small and cute.. "I want this one and this one!", so three other people all took two home. And nobody wanted little Pip..

From what I heard, they are not doing as good as little Pip, but they are all doing well. I think they'll all make it.

oh wow - she is soo beautiful! Well done you for caring for her! I love her little tongue - she looks so sweet lyeing on her little mat too!:love:
What a shame she was split up from her siblings....maybe you can give the other owners your number in case they need help or advice....:D:love:

Back