• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake, Fern and the cardboard boxes

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Last edited:
Tui loves a cardboard box :) I must admit she does nibble it a little bit though.

I know you are being careful with the cardboard, but I would say be especially careful with those Amazon Prime labels. They are made of some quite horrid stuff and we even remove them before using the cardboard from Amazon in our woodburner.

Yeah they both kept popping their heads out for a nibble of pellets :lol:

Yeah thank you for the warning, they don't have that one anymore as I was worried about the tape they just have the hello fresh boxes when supervised, you do have to be careful :)

ohhh they’re so cute!! I should consider doing this, I’ve got so many damn boxes [emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! Yes same here haha, my partner used cardboard flaps to attach them together instead of tape so there's no bits inside for them to chew. :)

Aww :love: they are lovely photos. I was just thinking the other day I was hoping it was still going well for them:love:

Thank you :love: Yes I kept meaning to post the photo's as hadn't done any updates for a while, Fern is fully settled now and lovely to have them both running to greet me when I go in etc :love:

Thank you :) They're very good with food, they always go for each others, like the other ones Fibastick/veg is better than their own :lol: But there's never any arguments they just end up swapping bits haha!

Back