• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just lost Cassius.

Sooz im so sorry, i was thinking of Cassius last night before i even read this thread (I'm not sure why), he was beautiful and i loved his name. I cant imagine how hurt you must be feeling right now. I am sending you a warm hug, stay strong. xxxx

I am so sorry.

As to PM, sometimes the result is inconclusive and vague. Unless you believe it is some sort of contagious disease, or you believe the result can be used to help out other bunnies, I personally won't go w/ a PM.

I am so sorry.

As to PM, sometimes the result is inconclusive and vague. Unless you believe it is some sort of contagious disease, or you believe the result can be used to help out other bunnies, I personally won't go w/ a PM.

Thanks Jason. It dosnt tie with any contagious illness either myself or Jane can think of and I really dont think there is any point in doing a PM on a previously frozen corpse.

I'm so sorry :( Please try and take some comfort that he was loved by both you and Lexie... everybun deserves to feel that and if it wasn't for you Cassius wouldn't have been given the chance

Thank you everyone.

It still shocks me to realise just how delicate these little creatures are :(

Back