• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Gutted *UPDATE* Very Happy

Shaky is back at home with Kay, David & Millie. I don't know which one of them was most relieved to have him home! :D
I saw him earlier when we went to drop our buns off, he was subdued and not his usual self, but fingers crossed he will improve once the anaesthetic has worn off. Kay is taking him back to the vets on Christmas Eve to have his drain taken out. :D

Well I got some sleep last night :D :D Shaky was waiting for his rich tea biscuit this morning which he hasn't done all week. :D :D
I cannot begin to tell you all how Happy David and I are.

Thank you to you all, This forum really keeps me sane :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
Well I got some sleep last night :D :D Shaky was waiting for his rich tea biscuit this morning which he hasn't done all week. :D :D
I cannot begin to tell you all how Happy David and I are.

Thank you to you all, This forum really keeps me sane :lol: :lol:

Oh Kay .. :D :D :D :D OMG if the forum keeps you sane, I'd not like to know what you'd be like without it!! :lol: X

Just had to let you all know that Shaky is doing really well I am still bathing the drain holes and there was a little puss coming out of 2 of the three holes but it is only around the hole and nowhere else :D I have to syringe diluted baytril into the holes after bathing and it seems to have done the trick :D :D . I have to take him back this Friday.
I honestly cannot tell you how happy David and I are.

Back