• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Gutted *UPDATE* Very Happy

Friday is when I am going back to the Vets so he is coming with me for Caroline to check it out again. I don't want him suffering either, but I suppose I am lucky in the fact that my vets are also open 24/7 all over christmas.

Sorry Kay, I've only just seen this.

I'm really sorry to hear about Shaky, and will be thinking of you both this afternoon.

((((hugs))))

Julia & Alfred

Fingers Crossed for SHAKY. Part of the abcess is'nt attached to the jawbone so Carolie is going to try and cut it out and see how far the other as travelled and will get as much as she can. If not then I have asked that she lets him go under the anaesethic.

Hope Kay won't mind me posting - she is currently at the vets picking up Shaky. :D She phoned me earlier to let me know that he had come through the op, but I don't know any more than this.

I'll be giving him some nose rubs when we go over to drop our buns off later :D

Fairy Angel said:
Hope Kay won't mind me posting - she is currently at the vets picking up Shaky. :D She phoned me earlier to let me know that he had come through the op, but I don't know any more than this.

I'll be giving him some nose rubs when we go over to drop our buns off later :D

Yay, good news!

Back