• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd be lying if I said it was easy... but....

No offence meant to chul :oops: but I found them really easy to apply. (sorry chul!)

I think it took about 30 mins max. and that was with me faffing. The key is to apply it gradually from one edge I think, keeping it taut so that you don't get any bubbles/wrinkles. If you do go a bit wrong though it should peel back up so you can start again, as long as you haven't pressed it down firmly.

Thanks Karen :roll:

:lol:

It didnt stick well on my paint.. I blame satin finish paint myself!! And that I included watching the video twice and checking on the bunnies inbetween each bit!!!

I really like that but am a bit confused (not difficult at my age). Are they stencils? Or something else?

Oh, I see. I really, really like the way you have done it - so effective. I've seen stencils for walls but never stickers.

Back