• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have the best news

That's great.:D Did you ever find out what was wrong with her?

Yup, Poor girls bronchials were thickened so air couldn't get into her lungs properly. She also has fluid in her lungs. She was pretty chirpy considering she was quite a poorly rabbit! Ohh, and when I said she escaped - She didn't actually escape, only into the garden (Where she hasn't been allowed since she got poorly) Sorry! :D

Awesome :D :D she is lovely in that pic. Have they got rid of the fluid on her lungs then?

Well we can't be sure whats happening until she has her next scan, but either the dieuretics are clearing the lungs or the penecillin is kicking whatevers causing her bronchial tubey bits to get blocked up :D:D:D

Wow fantastic news Becki :wave:

I really thought you'd reached a brick wall re. diagnosing Rhia's problems. Which vets were you referred to?

Wow fantastic news Becki :wave:

I really thought you'd reached a brick wall re. diagnosing Rhia's problems. Which vets were you referred to?

Ashleigh Exotics vet in Manchester, I will definately be using them again. I thought even if something was diagnosed eventually, that I'd loose her pretty quickly. Shes showing no sign of going anywhere at the moment! :D He really was fantastic & will be getting a BIG box of chocs :lol:

Great news - hope she keeps on improving:D

She's obviously feeling better if she's giving you the run around:lol:

Back