• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I-have-a-baby-rabbit-for-Starsky...ITS-HERE-WITH-ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed they were sharing a pc....don't think one person would be stupid enough to pretend to be two different people when they don't have a space bar!

It would be rather insulting to our intelligence!

However Adele could track IP addresses if necessary...

I thought the same. ^^
I just assumed her friend was there with her using her computer.

I assumed they were sharing a pc....don't think one person would be stupid enough to pretend to be two different people when they don't have a space bar!

It would be rather insulting to our intelligence!

However Adele could track IP addresses if necessary...

its just a comment thats all.

However why not just use the same logon if you only come on to defend your actions?

x

I also thought they'd be sharing a PC- I have used my friend's PC before and i used my own account instead of the one she was on :)

Sasha honey, does your mum know about this other bunny? I may be wrong but I thought she wasn't so keen on another a wifey bun for Starsky yet?

It is highly irresponsible to allow two accidental matings.

Maybe someone Sasha or friend can elaborate over the issue with the space bar..its all looking rather suspicious at the moment..

I think Kibbles posted on another thread that her space bar is broken so probably just sharing the same computer :D mystery over :)

I think its great that you have saved this little baby but would urge you to get this rabbit spayed. As much as I hate the thought of babies never making it into this world through no fault of their own the thought of letting them and the mother go full term and then killing them is horrific.

If you get them both done they can live happily together and you can enjoy them more.

Can we also please remember that Sasha and probably her friend are 11.

I wish id never even mentioned it. im not doing it to stir.

I think Sasha is older than that, but that is beyond the point.

sorry if i caused offense by asking a question

Can we also please remember that Sasha and probably her friend are 11.

but does that excuse her friend from not wanting to spend money to possibly save her bunny's life? :? if she wasn't allowed i could understand, but not wanting to is a differant matter....

I agree, I think its highly irresponsible to let another accidental mating happen. However I am willing to help, please do not ignore the thread now girls. People are just concerned about the welfare of the buns thats all.

I would be happy to take on the baby buns until homes can be found for them. Also people have offered to help with neutering costs. I hope that you consider the help :)

I wish id never even mentioned it. im not doing it to stir.

I think Sasha is older than that, but that is beyond the point.

sorry if i caused offense by asking a question

sasha is 11 :)
and I think she is very responsible and obviosuly cares about her bunny- it's her friend i'm bothered about

but does that excuse her friend from not wanting to spend money to possibly save her bunny's life? :? if she wasn't allowed i could understand, but not wanting to is a differant matter....

I think what Deelove meant was to understand it was a young person when reading and responding :D
Sarah you haven't offended anyone. I thought it was odd too but got my detective head on. :lol:

i havent posted to have a go neither.everyone makes mistakes,i know that, but when its rubbed in about an accidental litter then another one that are goin to killed surely it takes comman sense not to allow them together?if sashas friend would comeon this thread n explain perhaps we might understand more?x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back