• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I-have-a-baby-rabbit-for-Starsky...ITS-HERE-WITH-ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
and sadly when you've watched it all for 3 years on this forum like I have, you get more than a little cynical :(

yeah i have seen some of this sometimes people can be a little quick to judge (me included)when i first joined on here i think i lied about everything in fear of what people might think of me i lied about Crystals babies said they were an accident but they blaintly werent i respect those who are honest on here (to a certain extent) it shows courage :)

but if im honest i do see threads and think head brick wall ....

:shock: :lol: Sorry, that cracked me up! :lol:

I have a problem with people who are not honest, why would you need to lie, to gain credibility? On a forum?! And I don't mean you in anyway because you have admitted your mistakes :)

I actually have a lot more respect for some of the terrible people that come on here in search of advice, get hounded for their actions and leave, at least they don't feel like they have to stick around and make friends! :lol:

:shock: :lol: Sorry, that cracked me up! :lol:

I have a problem with people who are not honest, why would you need to lie, to gain credibility? On a forum?! And I don't mean you in anyway because you have admitted your mistakes :)

I actually have a lot more respect for some of the terrible people that come on here in search of advice, get hounded for their actions and leave, at least they don't feel like they have to stick around and make friends! :lol:

I think sometiems people know deep down they've done wrong and are trying to justify ti to themselves to feel better :?

I would be very interested in how these babies were going to be killed.And how a rabbit was living out with no shelter. And so would the RSPCA.

very sad story if true

but hey she got a huge discussion going and has dissapeared her self!!!

i agree people shouldnt have pets if they cant afford to care for them, we have struggled in the past to pay vet bills but we chose to have 2 rabbits and look after them in the best way possible- as should everyone

I had some babies brought to me last year as the woman kept breeding from them so the RSPCA went in and took the babies and also took the adults to be neutered and she was given a warning.

You mean lie to themselves as well? Sad existence isn't it :?

I guess
But whilst i condemn the *apparent* situation I feel it's inappropriate to apply adult moral standards to an 11 year old...not condoning her actions at all and I know that youngsters *should* have the ability to make sensible decisions about the welfare of their pets, its not an entirely clear cut situation

I guess
But whilst i condemn the *apparent* situation I feel it's inappropriate to apply adult moral standards to an 11 year old...not condoning her actions at all and I know that youngsters *should* have the ability to make sensible decisions about the welfare of their pets, its not an entirely clear cut situation

I completely agree.

I will continue to give Kibbles the benefit of the doubt until anything proves otherwise, she is very young but I think is amazingly mature for her age.

She should be able to make her own decisions regarding her pets, but it's not always that easy, some children are not given the responsibly even if they want it. And then of course we have the money situation, Kibbles only gets pocket money, so who's responsibility are the rabbits really?

I completely agree.

I will continue to give Kibbles the benefit of the doubt until anything proves otherwise, she is very young but I think is amazingly mature for her age.

She should be able to make her own decisions regarding her pets, but it's not always that easy, some children are not given the responsibly even if they want it. And then of course we have the money situation, Kibbles only gets pocket money, so who's responsibility are the rabbits really?

that is my main issue really, if this situation is for real, there are some very irresponsible adults behind it :cry:

Don't mean to go on but let me add another point.

When you accuse someone of lying and creating two accounts or making up stories, what do you think is going to happen?

Most likely they are going to disappear without another word, then what will happen to these poor little rabbits?

If advice is offered in a constructive, non-judgemental manner they are more likely to take on board what is said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back