• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I-have-a-baby-rabbit-for-Starsky...ITS-HERE-WITH-ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i know im not having a go at u hun..i understand that, yeh an emergancy spey would be better wouldnt it, couldnt u suggest that???
Or try and find a rescue that might agreee to take them once they are old enough maybe, just an idea?

then i urge you to book an emergancy spey so your doe doesn't get stressed out with more babies , especially so soon after having a previous litter
also i suggest not letting your rabbits near each other again unless you get them castrated

i thought all the others have homes?? so would it just be the unborn ones u would need homes for??? just trying to help

An emergency spay would be the best idea in such a sad situation. It would dispose of the litter being carried but will also stop her getting pregnant again.

Could you not see if they will either have an emergancy spey or agree to keep the babies if we can somehow rehome them through RU or RR??

then i urge you to book an emergancy spey so your doe doesn't get stressed out with more babies , especially so soon after having a previous litter
also i suggest not letting your rabbits near each other again unless you get them castrated

we-dont-want-to-spend-that-much-money-just-to-get-them-spayed.

but surely a bit of money is worth it rather than killing them as they are born??and then u wont have to worry about any more 'accidents'

just spayed?well if you dont want spend money gettin them spayed why dont you spend money on gettin a hutch to keep the parents apart then?

so you'd rather kill the poor alive babies and risk your doe dieing of toxemia or stess and maybe getting pregnant again? :?

If the alternative is that your rabbit keeps getting pregnant, and producing litters you're going to simply kill at birth, due to not being able to keep the rabbits apart... And if you're so against spending the money, then perhaps you should rehome your rabbit. Because it's unfair to have her getting pregnant again and again, only to kill her young - it'll cause her distress, which isn't fair at all.

has no one else noticed that kibbles and her friend both have a problem with thier space bar...?

Back to the point, the girl should be speyed end of... if i had seen this first hand, i would have reported to the rspca. if you cannot afford, don't breed. simple as.

has no one else noticed that kibbles and her friend both have a problem with thier space bar...?

Back to the point, the girl should be speyed end of... if i had seen this first hand, i would have reported to the rspca. if you cannot afford, don't breed. simple as.

Oh yeah I'd noticed that ...

i did notice that but didnt want to comment incase i got accused of trouble making.kibbles and friend,no one is having a go its just that you know how people are on this forum n to read that your friend doesnt want to spend money on her bun n will kill any babies she has just seems irresponsible.everyone has been nice to you helping you because you couldnt feed your bun.just concerned how you will manage to feed two?xxx:)

I assumed they were sharing a pc....don't think one person would be stupid enough to pretend to be two different people when they don't have a space bar!

It would be rather insulting to our intelligence!

However Adele could track IP addresses if necessary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back