• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I did it! Honeybunny's Half Marathon

Any more guesses??????

I'm putting together a box of gifts for your favourate bunny/bunnies to go out to the winner!!!

Only 6 or so weeks to go :shock:

I (slowly) ran 8.5 miles on Sunday, so slowly getting there :roll:

Only 1 month to go, and I've not done much recently as been away on holiday :oops:

Any more guesses to help honeybunnies and to spur me on with the training appreciated!

:wave:I will guess 2hrs 20 mins and will give the £5 to Jill when I see her tomorrow.
Good luck with your run.
Nicky

Your speed is very similar to when I used to jog with Ipswich Jaffa(think the name's changed now!) and I managed my first half Marathon in 2h:20:40 , so if the times are being taken in hrs/mins I'll round my guess up to 2:21. Good luck..remember to start off slowly!!:lol:. Shall I add the £5.00 on to the cheque when I return the Adoption form, Jill?

Your speed is very similar to when I used to jog with Ipswich Jaffa(think the name's changed now!) and I managed my first half Marathon in 2h:20:40 , so if the times are being taken in hrs/mins I'll round my guess up to 2:21. Good luck..remember to start off slowly!!:lol:. Shall I add the £5.00 on to the cheque when I return the Adoption form, Jill?

Thank you Capel :D

My training times haven't been too bad recently, but I've not done as much milage as I should have, at least there's still a few weeks to go!

Less than 2 weeks to go!!!

Any more guesses?!!!

I've got some lovely bunny gifts up for grabs for the winner!!!

Hi Flick

Hope the training going ok - time to start tapering methinks! My experience of the last 2 weeks is either being supremely confident or utterly terrified (usually both extremes several times through the day!). Thought i better wish you luck - i'm sure you won't need it. If you start to flag, just think of the bunnies!

Cheers
Rich

Hi Flick

Hope the training going ok - time to start tapering methinks! My experience of the last 2 weeks is either being supremely confident or utterly terrified (usually both extremes several times through the day!). Thought i better wish you luck - i'm sure you won't need it. If you start to flag, just think of the bunnies!

Cheers
Rich

Hi,

Thanks! I haven't managed as many longer runs or as many miles as I would have hoped, but I've been going out running regulary so I should make it round!

I'll just have to take it nice and steady I think... perhaps time one more longer run before the big day, when I go out tomorrow

It is getting scarily close now... :shock:

Flick

It's not too late to guess is it???

I'll guess 2 hours and 35 minutes - good luck...

I'll pm Jill to see where to send payment!

Hannah

i am about to do Race for Life in June, so would like to sponser your run. I think you will do it in 3 hours, where shall i send the cheque? :wave:

Back