• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyzenthleys babies ... sad update post 30

Oh no, sorry to hear that :cry: binky free little ones. sending vibes for all the other babies

Poor babies :( RIP

I think I've heard of this before, where mum just feeds one nest rather than all of them in two nests, if another one is failing then I would put them all together again as last I remember of this happening, it worked and mum fed them all.

Sorry to see the sad news about two of the little ones. :(

Sending vibes that all the others grow and thrive well. xxx

Poor babies :( RIP

I think I've heard of this before, where mum just feeds one nest rather than all of them in two nests, if another one is failing then I would put them all together again as last I remember of this happening, it worked and mum fed them all.

yes ... weve done that

we are supplementing 2 of the babies now with goats milk ... little black baby is still feeding off mum but don't think hes getting enough .. other black and white baby is too weak I think to get at mums milk ... so we are trying to supplement him and build him up too ....but sadly I think we are going to lose this one . :(

I am so sorry - I have only ever gone through something like this once but it broke my heart :cry: sending loads of vibes for the little ones xx

Hi bunnymad, Is there any updates on the rest of the babies? Hope they are growing & getting stronger x

Back