• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP Ive lost Oreo UD p30/50/54/100! FOUND :) UD164!!

i'm so relieved you found him. i can only imagine the sheer terror you must have felt whilst he was missing.

I've just read this thread from the beginning and by page 10 I was starting to have palpitations, but now I'm okay!!! It was like a fairy story! Happy ending...

So glad you found him, I don't know what the hell I would do if I lost either of mine. I wouldn't sleep.. I'd be one of those haggard bag ladies wondering the street shaking a bowl of pellets for all eternity...

What a huge relief!!! I wonder how on earth he managed to get out!?!! I didn't want to say anything earlier but do you think it's wise to let him free range in the garden? He could be taken by a cat/fox/BOP or something.

So happy you've got him safe now anyway - I expect he is too! :D

I've just read this thread from the beginning and by page 10 I was starting to have palpitations, but now I'm okay!!! It was like a fairy story! Happy ending...

So glad you found him, I don't know what the hell I would do if I lost either of mine. I wouldn't sleep.. I'd be one of those haggard bag ladies wondering the street shaking a bowl of pellets for all eternity...
#

this is what i was imagining myself doing tonight - i would not have been able to go to bed or sleep if I Hadn't have found him - I would have looked all night x

What a huge relief!!! I wonder how on earth he managed to get out!?!! I didn't want to say anything earlier but do you think it's wise to let him free range in the garden? He could be taken by a cat/fox/BOP or something.

So happy you've got him safe now anyway - I expect he is too! :D

yes i know but I can honestly say that it is all enclosed and i always make sure im in the kitchen at all times looking out the window when they are out there - there are no hidden areas etc and the garden is not particulary big (Ive seen runs bigger!!)..

It was literally a few mins, I put 5 to be generous from the time i went out to check on him and the time he diappeared! They both love their free time out in the garden so wont stop it but i will certainly be even more vigiliant from now on! Thanks for your support x x

Glad he is home! :)

What an awful fright for you, Buu managed to get herself under her hutch once and I nearly had a heart attack when I couldn't see her in her run thinking she had somehow opened the door, shut it again behind her and escaped :oops: :shock:

Have you any idea how she got out? x

Glad he is home! :)

What an awful fright for you, Buu managed to get herself under her hutch once and I nearly had a heart attack when I couldn't see her in her run thinking she had somehow opened the door, shut it again behind her and escaped :oops: :shock:

Have you any idea how she got out? x

No idea!! I really havent - i will have a good look round tomorrow when im thinking straight!
Its like something picked him up in the air and put him down again - there are no gaps, holes, no signs of digging and the gate was shut and locked - its a mystery! Unless he can jump 6ft - at 3 months that would be something! :?
All sorts of wierd things have run through my head but for now im just sooo relieved to have him back :D

So happy for you :D

I remember when I was about 10 years old I went on a long 'expedition' with a friend and we scared our parents witless. They were out searching for us everywhere when we just ambled back home later that day. I was greeted by my mom who wrapped her arms around me, obviously sooo relieved that I was safe and then followed it up with the biggest scolding I ever got :roll:

When you get a good look at the garden tomorrow, if he didn't go under (there are no holes dug1) and he didn't go through (no ickle escpae holes he could squeeeeze through) then he must have gone up and over :shock:
Is there anything, such as the dustbin that he could have used as a step up or springboard?

Just so relieved for you this evening - well done :wave:

No idea!! I really havent - i will have a good look round tomorrow when im thinking straight!
Its like something picked him up in the air and put him down again - there are no gaps, holes, no signs of digging and the gate was shut and locked - its a mystery! Unless he can jump 6ft - at 3 months that would be something!
All sorts of wierd things have run through my head but for now im just sooo relieved to have him back QUOTE

Tomorrow take a look at your gate. It has to be raised slightly to swing and clear the ground. Julie is a big bunny and she flatten herself out and squeezed under the gate. I swear that ours is only raised enough to clear the pavement on the other side. Oreo is small and looks to be a lot of fur. Do you think that he could of crawled on his belly under the gate?

I missed this as I was out visiting my nephew all day but thank goodness you found him!! When I saw 'oreo missing' I was hoping it wasnt the one I was beginning to recognise in your sig (dont remember your username yet...takes a few times of seeing it!!) I once lost my remainding outdoor bun Tessy (she lives with my mum still...) and she was preg at the time (accidental :roll: Dont trust little sisters with buns!! She wanted them all to play with each other!!) and she was missing for 3 days... turns out she went down to the green where everyone walked their dogs!! :shock: Am very lucky to still have her.... I only found her because she came back by herself! Would have been hard to find as she is black!!

Well done for trying so hard to get him back!!

Buns eh? They can be a PAIN!!! :D

Oh thank god!! I was worried all day!!!

Naughty Oreo! Worrying your mum like that! :no:

Suuuuuuuuch a relief, I'm sure! :)

Oh I'm so relieved and couldn't stop thinking about him. So, so glad he's safe.

I remember when one of mine 'escaped' into the copse at the back of my garden once. At least I knew where she was but I was frantic because it was getting dark and there is a very busy road about 30 feet from the edge of the copse. Fortunately for me, the pellet pot was more than she could resist and we managed to trick her into her carrier (I was all prepared to spend the night sat in the copse:lol:).

What brilliant news. I was scared to come and look today. YAY!!! :D

Bad Oreo! But looking at his photo.......that face is way too cute to be cross with him for long. :love:

I had to be up early for work but I have that 'just one more minute' syndrome and I looked on here and saw this thread.... I had to read the whole saga from start to finish! So although by that time late for work Im sooooo happy the little rascal has been found. I was whoop-whooping in bed when I got to the 100th post :lol:

Back