• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday September and Happy 2nd Birthday to all of her kits!

apparently Paintbox is not a rabbit but a koala - so says OH :lol:

Beautiful pictures and video. Hoppy birthday gorgeous girls x

I think your OH might be right :lol: She's like a fluffy fire cracker, you should see her when she's in full binky mode :shock:

Glad you like the footage :)

Happy Birthday September and all her kits!

Where have the last two years gone :shock::shock::shock:

Hope that Frisbee, Hopscotch, Yoyo, Croquet, Jigsaw & Scooter are all doing well and enjoying life. I think of them often :love: along with little Chess :(:love:

As you can see from these photo's, September and Paintbox are both just fine!! :lol: :thumb:

aww they are seriously cute- i cant believe they haven't been snapped up! but they are in great hands :wave: i love the bunny bed that PB is on :love::love::love:

I will take some of Jigsaw & Scooter at the weekend and post them to this thread for you, unfortunately they are still living apart from each other however they are in the same room just separated by a barrier, they seem happy enough with this setup all lively and happy

P.S Happy Birthday to September and all her babies

Many happy returns to September and family. I also love Paintbox's wooden bed :love:

I think if you asked, September would claim that the bed is hers and that she just allows Boxy to lie on it from time to time.... ;):lol:

Believe or not there is room for them both on there, I've seen them snuggled up a couple of times :love:

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to September & Paintbox :D:wave:

For those unaware, they are now bonded into a quad with two husbuns in a wonderful forever home :love:

Happy Birthday also to Yoyo, Frisbee, Jigsaw, Croquet, Hopscotch and Scooter :love::wave:

Happy Birthday!

Scooter & Jigsaw will be getting a couple of treats to eat tonight. I'll get a few photos of them too.

Fluffers, some pictures of the boys :love::love::thumb:

Jigsaw

IMG_20140918_184123.jpg

IMG_20140918_183411.jpg

IMG_20140918_183309.jpg

Scooter

IMG_20140918_184141.jpg

IMG_20140918_181010.jpg

IMG_20140918_180842.jpg

Lovely to see the boys :love: That's a big bowl of pellets Jigsaw :shock: Hope you shared them with your bro ;)

Lovely to see the boys :love: That's a big bowl of pellets Jigsaw :shock: Hope you shared them with your bro ;)

Thats was his extra treat for his birthday as my bunny supplies didn't come today as I forgot to ask them to leave the goodies in the porch :oops::oops: Nowadays both of them are separated as they don't get on but they are in the same room which they don't seem to mind as a barrier is between them.

Still having issues with Jigsaw not eating correctly since Feb this year but I think he's finally coming around albeit more slowly than I would like, he's going on a diet soon as he's a bit too heavy than what he should be, he was skipping around the room earlier and flying through the air :D:thumb:

Thats was his extra treat for his birthday as my bunny supplies didn't come today as I forgot to ask them to leave the goodies in the porch :oops::oops: Nowadays both of them are separated as they don't get on but they are in the same room which they don't seem to mind as a barrier is between them.

Still having issues with Jigsaw not eating correctly since Feb this year but I think he's finally coming around albeit more slowly than I would like, he's going on a diet soon as he's a bit too heavy than what he should be, he was skipping around the room earlier and flying through the air :D:thumb:

Sounds like Jigsaw is happy enough :D They are all different and all have different way & needs. Sometimes it takes a while to work out what suits who :)

I'm guessing the boys are similar in size to Paintbox. To give you an idea re. pellets quantity, whilst with me Paintbox would have around 10 a day (max), 5 in the am & 5 in the pm, rest of diet was made up unlimited hay and a little forage, not too much forage though as this sometimes upset Boxy's tum :( I think she has about the same now (assuming 'tember doesn't vacuum everything up first :lol:) No 'shop' treats though & nothing artificial or with sugar i.e. the ones on sticks; not good for teefs & tums.

:wave:

Back