• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday September and Happy 2nd Birthday to all of her kits!

Happy birthday to you all, I will give jigsaw and scooter some birthday treats in a bit once I'm out of my sick bed

Happy birthday to you all, I will give jigsaw and scooter some birthday treats in a bit once I'm out of my sick bed

Sorry you're poorly :( Please give Jiggy & Scoot extra nose wubs from their Mummy 'tember, Sister Boxy & Auntie Jen xxx

Thank you both, I will pass them on for you, I'm going to take some birthday pictures later but I probably won't get them on here until the weekend

Both the the boys (or are they men now) forgot to send birthday treats, you know how useless males can be :lol:

Thank you both, I will pass them on for you, I'm going to take some birthday pictures later but I probably won't get them on here until the weekend

Both the the boys (or are they men now) forgot to send birthday treats, you know how useless males can be :lol:

Boxy says: "dats okays, I eats all dah noms anyways so no left to send to mah bruvvers!" :roll:

PS: men are always boys really, no matter how old they are ;):p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to September and all the baby bunnies (not so 'baby' anymore!!). :wave::wave:

No doubt September and Paintbox have had a super duper day at Fluffers Folly!!

Lots of love from all of us and Bouncer xxxx :love::love:

September and Paintbox have had a lovely Birthday and were quite overwhelmed by the guests who came to their party (vid uploading now ;) ). They are also delighted and rather unnecessary and all of a fluster as a result of receiving a special Birthday card from the dashing Sir Bouncer :shock: :love::love:

September and Paintbox have had a lovely Birthday and were quite overwhelmed by the guests who came to their party (vid uploading now ;) ). They are also delighted and rather unnecessary and all of a fluster as a result of receiving a special Birthday card from the dashing Sir Bouncer :shock: :love::love:

Is it still uploading? :p

Is it still uploading? :p

Having real problems with uploading at the mo :(:evil:

Here are a couple of piccies for now :love:
Party guests & noms
IMG_7404_zps696a457d.jpg

IMG_7405_zpsc2f0d6e6.jpg

Cheeky Birthday bunnies
IMG_7416_zps26253908.jpg

IMG_7415_zps47795032.jpg

Oh, what a treat, well worth waiting for! :D:love::love::D

The girls are so genteel with their noms (until Paintbox puts her foot in the basket). Spenser is an absolute pig, snatches things out of my hand, and very often rushes off to a corner to enjoy them privately. :lol:

apparently Paintbox is not a rabbit but a koala - so says OH :lol:

Beautiful pictures and video. Hoppy birthday gorgeous girls x

Oh, what a treat, well worth waiting for! :D:love::love::D

The girls are so genteel with their noms (until Paintbox puts her foot in the basket). Spenser is an absolute pig, snatches things out of my hand, and very often rushes off to a corner to enjoy them privately. :lol:

They aren't always genteel, I promise! :lol: They are always very good though and never get food aggressive with paws or teefs, lovely girls :love:

Back