• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hal's Choked Again :-(- U/D 24th September

So sorry to hear you and Hal had to go through this again :(

Nose rubs and vibes for the handsome boy x

:(:( I'm so sorry Jane and I know only too well now just how hard a decision it is to make. :cry: I know you will make the right one for Hal, whatever that may be. Thinking of you both. x

I took these photos this morning. Not sure if you are able to see the blue tinge to his skin indicating poor oxygenation ?

He is very settled now and not displaying any signs of respiratory distress.

Rabbits072_zps58a54634.jpg

Rabbits077_zps33830c1d.jpg

Rabbits075_zps00a0bc89.jpg

Rabbits_zps2f2f943a.jpg

Rabbits081_zpsdba2f537.jpg

I hope he is feeling a lot more comfortable now. I see the signs of hypoxia, it reminds me of the poor little Rex with heart disease we had so briefly.

Hal always looks such a gentle soul.:love:

I hope he is feeling a lot more comfortable now. I see the signs of hypoxia, it reminds me of the poor little Rex with heart disease we had so briefly.

Hal always looks such a gentle soul.:love:

I am astounded as to how 'OK' Hal is within himself. If it were not for his skin tone you would never know there was anything wrong. When you listen to his lungs though :cry:

:( give Hal cuddles from me, I hope he gets better but if he doesn't im glad he's had you as his bunny mummy xxxxx
eta he is gorgeus

Back