• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GodZirra Buns going crazy for food :3

I'd second that. Also I found the video very annoying due to the irritating music and the task set for the rabbit (to get into the plastic food container). it just didn't work for me. why not have a look at the housing thread and see how many people here keep their rabbits? my four don't have a life of absolute luxury but they have room to move about.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?58-Housing

also have you seen a 'bunny 500' with a green bean? that's crazy for food. http://language.rabbitspeak.com/the-need-for-speed/ it will be on youtube, too.

Last edited:
The cage is 46-8/9-inch length by 22-4/5-inch width by 24-inch height
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007BNE1YA/ref=twister_B005BPQA44

the video recorded only 1/4 of the cage.....
Please dont make any big assumptions that i have a small cage just because i recorded a part of the cage. And if you still think of critizing the cage then im sorry if i don't have money to buy a $200 cage. Also, I let my rabbit run around in the living room for at least 6-9hrs a day and the only time he goesi nthe cage is for doing his duty in his litter box and sleeping on the balcony. Thanks for understanding.

Very cute bunny :) I was also a bit concerned about the cage size, you've mentioned the video only shows only 1/4 of the cage but you can see the depth of the cage as three sides of the cage are showing which looks rather too small, if that makes sense! The rspca recommend a minimum of a 6ft X 2ft hutch with a permanently attaches run of at least 6ft X 4ft or equivalent. Its great bunny gets to have a run around but they are most active at night, have you thought of attaching a pen to her cage so she can run and play while you're not able to have her out? Many are quite cheap so you don't have to spend lots of money on it. :)

What a beautiful bunny! :)

I do agree with what people are saying about the cages - you could make a much better alternative for less than $200! Have you thought about getting a puppy pen? you could even attach it to the indoor cage and give her more space :)

Sorry but we dont have the luxury to do that, since we dont own the house. That the best we can do till we have our own place to live.

I live in a rented flat, with "caged pets", my rabbits are free range 24/7 but Jake has a large pen round the room as bunny proofing which can be set up and beano and Gordon have an xl dog crate they can be popped in for inspections, work etc. They know we let them out and are fine with it, most just enjoy fussing them and are impressed at their litter tray skills etc and know now how its fairly common to have house rabbits like that.

But obviously not every one approves, could you put something down over the carpet if you're worried about him chewing it, I have a few floor tiles down on the areas Gordon chews?

The carpet isnt the problem, the problem is the how much space is being taken up, since my parents dont like too many objects inside the house. But the rabbit has a very big area in the living room to run and binky

Back