• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant baby?

Jemima is gorgeous too :love:

Giant bunnies are so beautiful! I'm still trying to make up my mind about getting a little conti giant baby doe after Xmas (had her brother but he very sadly passed away).

Seeing pics of Jemima and Poppy making me wish I could just go and get her now! Giant bunny envy...

Aww thanks giantbunnymummy - I'm so sorry you've lost your giant bun, it's awful isn't because they add so much to your life. I'd think about it over Xmas & if you're still thinking about her & she's still available, then why not go for it? It could help you come to terms with losing her brother :cry:

dont hit him too much!!! his heart was in the right place and better that she has a good home with you than with someone who knows nothing about bunnyehs eh?! aww she looks gorgeous i would love a giant one day... :) x

Back