• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freya - U/D 19th Jan 0835hrs-POORLY AGAIN :-(

Freya has at last decided she had better have a poo !! :D
She is also eating a bit more now I have stopped fussing over her. If I watch her she stops eating. Wabbits, they are sooooooooooooooooooo complicated :rolleyes:

Thank you for all the vibes

Janex :D

oh YAY i'm so glad she's feeling bettr and i hope she continues to recover xxx These bunnies dont half know how to worry us

Freya is not eating again :cry:
On examination she has an inflammed bladder. Its too sore for me to express it to get a wee sample to test so I am having to assume she has another bout of cysititis ( she is very prone to this ) She is now back on her usual treatment.
Perhaps the stress of the GA/Dental has caused this episode :?
Poor Freya :cry: What with her dodgy lungs, her iffy teeth and her bloomin' bladder she is a Bun with more than her fare share of problems

:cry: :cry:

Janex

With all those problems Freya is lucky to have you. Poor Freya eating, peeing and pooing vibes on their way.

Poor Freya:cry::cry: But i`m glad to hear she`s started nibbling again:)

Sending loads of vibes that she soon gets better................

Su.x

Back