• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freya - U/D 19th Jan 0835hrs-POORLY AGAIN :-(

Thanks everyone :)
Freya is home now but is still flat out asleep. She only had the GA at 3.30pm so I am not expecting much from her this evening. I just hope that by tomorrow she will feel able to eat.

Janex

How is Freya this morning Jane?

She is much brighter within herself but she wont eat and no poo :cry:
She's just had a metoclopromide injection and a small syringe feed. Trouble is she is not a bun that likes much 'hands on' care and if I try to do too much for her she just gets stressed and will be even less likely to eat for herself.
We will just have to see how today pans out.

Gawd, I never realised Bunnies could cause premature aging in humans!! I had dogs for 30 years and they were never such a monumental worry !!

It would seem that Rabbits are classified as 'Exotics' for a very good reason !

Janex

Awwww hope she starts eating soon.
Rabbits are such a worry.You do a fantastic job with yours.I would be bald by now:shock::shock:

Thanks everyone.
Freya has started to nibble some grass. Syringe feeding her is counter-productive as she just gets so stressed. She has had another Metoclopromide injection and is due a Metacam injection soon. She is also on Ranitidine.
Nursing a stressy Bun makes me feel :cry: as it often feels that my efforts to help them make them feel worse cos they hate all the handling

:cry:

Janex

Back