• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to a good home

we have soem little hoels in the settee in our conservatory which remind us of tiny tim, one of the bunnymadhouse buns that we looked after fro a few weeks!

ui was happy to just have photos to remember him by, but no, tiny tim wanted toe nsure w ehad that bit more :lol: (i also had four blinds which he unpicke dthe stitches on too!!!!!)

I have pet fleeces and a cushion over my laptop cable when the gruesom twosome are out. Lex has always been good with wires but I dont trust Mack at all :lol:

:rolleyes: WELL SO FAR POPPY WHOS ALSO A LIONHEAD HAS BIT THROUGH 6 WIRES, MY SONS WII SENSOR BAR, OPTICAL CABLE, MY WOODEN GIRAFFE(FROM MY FAVOURITE PLACE) CORNWALL, HES NOW SPORTING ONE NIBBLED LEG:roll: INFACT SHE,D BE A GREAT MATCH FOR BUNNY, JUST THINK OF THE DESTRUCTION THEY COULD DO!!:shock:

PLUS VARIOUS SHOES, NICKING OUT OF THE CUPBOARD AND FRIDGE AND LASTLY PULLING MY IRONING OUT OF MY WASHING BASKET!!!:lol:

:rolleyes: WELL SO FAR POPPY WHOS ALSO A LIONHEAD HAS BIT THROUGH 6 WIRES, MY SONS WII SENSOR BAR, OPTICAL CABLE, MY WOODEN GIRAFFE(FROM MY FAVOURITE PLACE) CORNWALL, HES NOW SPORTING ONE NIBBLED LEG:roll: INFACT SHE,D BE A GREAT MATCH FOR BUNNY, JUST THINK OF THE DESTRUCTION THEY COULD DO!!:shock:

PLUS VARIOUS SHOES, NICKING OUT OF THE CUPBOARD AND FRIDGE AND LASTLY PULLING MY IRONING OUT OF MY WASHING BASKET!!!:lol:

:lol: I have a lionhead called Poppy, so far she has chewed two broadband connections, three extension cables, lead for my hifi...bear in mind she lives in a bunny proof room with no wires and all this damage has been done though bars or on short outings to the living room :shock:

When I was doing an OU course recently that had poetry learning in it I got my hubby to read the poetry (he's good at reading poetry) into a tape machine. He was quite happily reading away when I told him that he could stop as Tosh (Nethie dwarf) who was sat with him, had chewed through the microphone cable :lol:

Surely you must be mistaken:shock:....that bunny is truly innocent:angel:..never seen a more innocent little fella:lol:

Are you sure a miffed o/h hasn't had a chew on your card??

Surely you must be mistaken:shock:....that bunny is truly innocent:angel:..never seen a more innocent little fella:lol:

Are you sure a miffed o/h hasn't had a chew on your card??

Unfortunately I caught him with the evidence in his mouth. I finally gave in last night because he fell asleep on the bed and he looked so cute and angelic only to return home after a nightmare of a day to see my washing basket pulled to pieces. Its my own fault because it was a wicker basket. I wouldnt be so annoyed if he was pulling it apart to eat it but he doesn't he just chews strips off ans leaves them on the floor :censored:

Aahh, no getting out of it then:lol:
My new dog, Spike, is slowly working his way through everything in the house. he has something in his mouth everytime I look at him.
Must admit I'm getting past caring........he's even managed to get into our bedroom to stop him being naughty in the night.
You've gotta luv 'em:lol:

Back