• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred 11th July GA/Dental Today U/D 1355hrs Teeth Worse Than at First Thought

He has Dental pain :cry: Its his tooth root elongation rather than soft tissue pain, basically he has jaw ache :cry:

He has had his meds, including more pain relief and a good syringe feed. He has eaten a bit of plantain too.

He has Dental pain :cry: Its his tooth root elongation rather than soft tissue pain, basically he has jaw ache :cry:

He has had his meds, including more pain relief and a good syringe feed. He has eaten a bit of plantain too.

Poor lad, jaw ache is beyond painful :cry:
Loads of vibes xxxx

He is now tucking into this hay, it was amongst the wonderful goodies we received from RU :love:

001-19.jpg

Fred absolutely adores hay, he should NOT be a Dental Rabbit...........

Awww mega vibes for the little man. At least he takes his syringe feeds well. Bless his heart :love:

Really sorry Fred has having trouble with his teeth Jane. Sending lots of vibes for his GA dental today x

Laura just called. Fred is waking up OK from his GA. His teeth were much worse than what could be seen whilst he was awake. Huge spurs on the very back lower molars and smaller ones on the upper molars :cry: All this just 5.5 weeks after his last Dental.

I can go and collect him in a couple of hours :)

Thank goodness you know him so well and knew he needed them done. Hope it is longer till the next one.:wave:

I'm sorry I missed this thread.

I'm really glad Fred is okay after his dental. I hope he won't need one for a long while. xxxxx

Back