• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a lump on Timmy/ Blood results post 94 not good news

I'm so very sorry to read about Timmy and Jim :cry: Sending them and you lots of stay strong vibes. :) I hope all the investigations go ok x

Oh no. :cry:
Poor Timmy and Jim. Fingers crossed for the tests coming back positively.
I really don't know how you cope. I know I wouldn't be able to.

Timmy and Jim are at the vets tomorrow for their investigations.

I must admit I am very worried about Timmy. He is visably deteriorating before my eyes every day, and we are questioning whether putting him under GA is the best for him :? He is now a very frail bun, although his spirit is as strong as ever :love:

But if we don't risk the GA we will never know if there is something we can do to help him. We have tried procedures without it and it hasn't worked out, so do we have a choice??

He still has his head abscess, it hasn't grown thankfully but he is now displaying neurological symptoms, but not sure if they are related :?

His back legs have become so weak he just fell on his side yesterday in his cage and couldn't right himself. He is already in a small cage since he broke his pelvis we chnaged it for his own safety :?

He is also loosing weight daily. I haven't been weighing him, for one thing he would probably throw himself off the scales :roll::lol: but I can feel every single vertebrae and his hipd are really sticking out now :(

I wish I knew what to do for the best :(

Although we have only had Timmy for a couple of months, I feel like I have known him all my life. I have never had such a close bond with any bunny before. I wake up in cold sweats thinking about what it will be like to loose him :cry::cry:

Sorry for the ramblings, just a very worried bunnymummy here :oops:

Oh hon, I can't even imagine what you're going through right now.
I think that Timmy has captured everyones hearts on the forum. I know that if it was me making the decision I would want to know what was going on to see if we could fix it.
I'm sure you will make the decision that you feel is right for both you and Timmy......(even if its not the same as what I said :oops:)
hugs for all 3 of you.
xx

Aww what an awful time you've been having recently :( Loads of well wishes for all your poorly babies and hugs for you too :wave:

Vibes for Timmy & Jim, i do hope they both get on well at the vets.
You always do whats best for all your buns.
Ill be thinking of Timmy & Jim tomorrow xx

I have fingers and toes crossed for you all, Timmy's spirit and tenacity has touched most of us. Vibes and hugs for you all x

Thank you :)

We have had a lovely cuddle this evening and he is now about to have his meds, supper and be put to bed. I just hope we can do it all again tomorrow night .

Back