• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flo photos

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Here are the first photos of new RU bun, Flo.
This is her first photo...
VLUU-L310-W-Samsung-L310-W.jpg
[/IMG]

Then we have her tucking into some fresh food:
[/IMG]

This is rather interesting for anyone who saw Lillian's regular photos....
[/IMG]

And although early days, the closest we could get to her without disturbing her, but she has potential to enter the RWSA.....
flo-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Flo-2.jpg
[/IMG]

She's a lovely looking bunny, and looks quite at home there Craig. I'm sure she'll soon get used to you and her new home x

She's very pretty and very similar to Lillian! How long ago was she spayed?

Exactly one week ago Tonibun. She’s all healed up and the vet is very happy with everything. Wound is apparently really nice looking.
Oh, just discovered as well as probable sploofing, she also just decided to to a DBF on me in her box!
I’ll consider that a good sign although it’s been along time since I had a dbf-ing bunny.

Oh she's beautiful!

I must admit the dbf's are always such a shock! Blossom is my first one and I still often disturb her by accident while checking for breathing!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Would someone with Tapatalk mind screenshotting these so I can see? I can’t log into web browser:(

Flo is beautiful with a ring of lovely Lillian, I am sure she will settle soon but it must of been such a shock for the dbf - eek.

Lovely photos, and she is obviously feeling relaxed to be sploofing and doing DBF :love:

Back