• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fireworks

032.jpg

It was not easy finding the guinea in his cage, I got some lovely pics of the tunnel, mounds of hay and a bit of fur though!

Hope everyone's small (and large) furries are OK!

:love::love::love: Your guinea is the spitting image of my Ringo piggy.

Spenser has been OK overall, but some of the particularly loud bangs have startled him. :( He has done well out of the fireworks re. extra treats. I assume if he was really scared he wouldn't want to eat?

Not heard any yet, although I know there have been some as there was the village display tonight. Will check on all the small ones in a bit.

My pets don't mind fireworks. Well, 2 of the dogs do, but I just ignore them when they're cowering and acting like babies so I think that helps. now they mainly freak out if they're outside and hear fireworks, they pull to get back in the house then. If you fuss over them or get anxious they will sense that and it'll make them even more scared of the fireworks.

Spenser has been OK overall, but some of the particularly loud bangs have startled him. :( He has done well out of the fireworks re. extra treats. I assume if he was really scared he wouldn't want to eat?

Yup :) they would want to hide first and foremost (which might also involve running in a panic), so that's good :)

Mine have had to come in for a few hours as the neighbours have fireworks. Trouble used to always come in with his old owners, and I don't know about Mischief but I'm not risking it :)
As you can see they're really stressed out by coming inside ;)
304208_2616297970485_1346175338_3071762_164897845_n.jpg

:lol:

Back