• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - Updated 16th March

u3TnvQV.jpg
That's what I look like in the morning, slightly disgruntled and done with everything [emoji38]

I'm really glad he made it into his pot though, definitely a good sign :) xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Endeavour is much the same. We will be in touch with our Vet again later today. In short I think Endeavour has fallen victim to the curse of the Rex poorly heart or possibly a Thymoma :cry:

Endeavour is much the same. We will be in touch with our Vet again later today. In short I think Endeavour has fallen victim to the curse of the Rex poorly heart or possibly a Thymoma :cry:

You are so knowledgeable, yet this time I hope you are wrong .
My Heidi is a not too mini rex so I would like to know more about these maladies --at a better time of course.
Sending more vibes.

Sending loads more vibes to Endeavour. I too hope that you are wrong in your suspicions. Hope that C can help today.

I've been quietly following this thread and sending Endeavour lots of vibes. I really hope that the prognosis is not as you feared xx

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I was just wondering how Endeavour is doing? sending lots more vibes and hugs xx

Endeavour is stable at the moment, not much better but not worse. Unfortunately his arthritis is particularly painful at the moment too which is certainly not helping matters My Vet is coming over again in a few days to re-assess him. We may then have some big decisions to make re the ethics of further diagnostics. I have already decided that I will not subject him to high risk surgery with a very small success rate if he has a Thymoma. I will opt for palliative care as I did for my two previous Rabbits who had Thymomas.

Once again. thank you for your ongoing support. I am really worried :cry:

Back