• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elijah... stasis.... admitted ....U/D 12 Dec another episode

Thank you so much guys for all the vibes.

He's now home. :D

*I deleted a rant here so the comment below probably makes no sense now*:lol:
I really need to learn how/have the confidence to trim claws and do blood glucose readings, I could be so much more independent and do so much better for them.

Sorry, I completely missed your question yesterday. I'll PM you now xx

Thank you. I have taken note. I shall make some adjustments and see how I go. I actually found some Avipro in the cupboard, 18 months out of date and partly used. I think I may have got it for Artie but I just have no memory of it at all.:oops:

Last edited:
.... so, Elijah's been back since about 11.00 and now 4 hours later ....Barnaby's on hunger strike

Last edited:
I was in the process of editing as you replied, Jane. :oops: Thank you for you reply - Barnaby isn't looking as bad as I first feared (I posted at first refusal as he never refuses a treat). He has sniffed at some dried forage and has been sat next to me looking 'normal'. Hoping this turns to to be something and nothing ... in fact he's now nibbling the dried forage *huge sigh of relief*!

Glad to hear Elijah is back home :) now Barnaby don't go stressing your poor hoomin out & eat your noms.

Vibes that both of them eat & poop like troopers :)

Thanks both, yeah, I think he just needed to parp (hoping parp makes it through the swear filter....) or something :lol: It only lasted about 30 minutes from when he refused food and looked uncomfortable, he's been happy ever since.

Elijah is very well too, he has been lively and happy as per his normal self, he's done an impressive amount of poops, bit on the small side but not too bad considering. :D

Back