• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dunstable Rabbits (U/D NOW SAFE)

Mmm, well keep us all updated and let us know if a fundraiser seems appropriate.... :wave:

Mmm, well keep us all updated and let us know if a fundraiser seems appropriate.... :wave:

Thank you its very kind of you, I guess we just need to wait and see what we need to fundraise for first :lol:

They are nice and cosy tonight with plenty of hay :love:

P1030722.jpg

P1030721.jpg

Thank you its very kind of you, I guess we just need to wait and see what we need to fundraise for first :lol:

They are nice and cosy tonight with plenty of hay :love:

P1030722.jpg

P1030721.jpg

No problem! :wave:

What lovely buns - so good to know they're snug and in safe hands at last.... :love:

Bless them, they are both adorable :love: which one is which, I assume at least one of them is neutered?!

They are both lovely. :love: I think I recall Ella. Did she have a partner called Jim?

Yes she did, they were a pair of elderly bunnies and Jim had lung cancer. She didn't last long after he went to the bridge, they were devoted to one another :( :love:

They both had vet checks first thing this morning and amazingly besides their weight issues they are Ok! So despite having no hay and lots of treats they have really good teeth :shock: :D

Benjamin's testicles are normal just very small poor boy :oops: :lol:

Regarding Molly's weight, the vet said to try to feed her up over the next week to see if she gains weight and if she doesn't gain as we would like we will attempt to get her blood tested. I say attempt because she is terrified of being handled. She kicks, wiggles, throws herself and cries out when held :( The only other way would be to sedate her and given her weight we wouldn't even consider it.

So pleased that they both got a relatively good bill of health Liz.

Shall we see how she goes this week and then hatch a plan?

Yes she did, they were a pair of elderly bunnies and Jim had lung cancer. She didn't last long after he went to the bridge, they were devoted to one another :( :love:

They both had vet checks first thing this morning and amazingly besides their weight issues they are Ok! So despite having no hay and lots of treats they have really good teeth :shock: :D

Benjamin's testicles are normal just very small poor boy :oops: :lol:

Regarding Molly's weight, the vet said to try to feed her up over the next week to see if she gains weight and if she doesn't gain as we would like we will attempt to get her blood tested. I say attempt because she is terrified of being handled. She kicks, wiggles, throws herself and cries out when held :( The only other way would be to sedate her and given her weight we wouldn't even consider it.

Spenser wasn't very well endowed. His bits were more like cherry tomatoes than plums.

Continuing to wish both bunnies well. :wave:

So pleased that they both got a relatively good bill of health Liz.

Shall we see how she goes this week and then hatch a plan?

Sounds good to me. I will weigh her next friday and if she still has weight issues I am happy to book her in for a blood test on the Monday so then we will know exactly what we are dealing with if anything. So I will keep you posted on any weight gain or not :wave:

ETA She was waiting at the front of the cage with him at meal time today and got stuck straight in. I am hoping he will loose weight naturally with a proper diet without having to cut down on my usual meal sizes :D

Last edited:
Spenser wasn't very well endowed. His bits were more like cherry tomatoes than plums.

Continuing to wish both bunnies well. :wave:

I could only find one and even that was more like a pimple :lol::lol: Considering his size I was expecting him to be very well hung ;) poor boy must be so embarrassed :lol:

I could only find one and even that was more like a pimple :lol::lol: Considering his size I was expecting him to be very well hung ;) poor boy must be so embarrassed :lol:

:wave:

Um... Mole wants to make a statement on behalf of the male rabbits of RU......

We does not want da girlie buns to know fings like this!

Last edited:
Um... Mole wants to make a statement on behalf of the male rabbits of RU......

We does not want da girlie buns to know fings like this!

Spenser: Hello Mole, I quite agree. :thumb: I am plotting my revenge on Mummy for blabbering on about my 'down below' region on a public forum.

Spenser: Hello Mole, I quite agree. :thumb: I am plotting my revenge on Mummy for blabbering on about my 'down below' region on a public forum.

Mole:

Hello Spencer

I is glad to hears it. Sometimes these norty mummehs even post fotograffs! They is BAD MUMMEHS. They deserves lots of revenges. :thumb:

There's going to be alot of disgruntled boy bunnies on here tonight!

Hope both buns will be ok, Benjamiin is rather handsome. They are in the best hands with Liz :thumb:

Back